Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pictures

I am in the beginning stages of making a Pictures for Foodies page and a Photography page of my pictures that I love to take. Especially of the ones from when I went on the Paula Deen tour.
That was pretty awesome! I dare you to go on that and try not to eat every single sample at the Byrds Cookie Company. Man those were delicious. That was definitely the best anniversary gift! Some of the pictures of Old Savannah do not do it justice. They look pretty in the pictures but not as gorgeous as it was in person. It makes you want to just wander aimlessly around the old buildings! Hearing the story of Paula Deen is pretty inspiring and makes you just want to dive into what you want to do, be it food or whatever!
Anyhow, that's just an update to the changes that are going to be occurring on Reelscrumptious.

-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment