Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Coming soon! All about Teriyaki!

I am going to start to do some "theme" cooking days. A different type of food by a certain ingredient, for children, desserts, main courses and how to compile a meal together.
Teriyaki Chicken kabobs
Teriyaki Hamburger and Turkey Burger
Teriyaki Steak
Teriyaki Pork
Teriyaki Stir Fry
Teriyaki Sauce
Teriyaki Chicken Tenders
Teriyaki Vegetables
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich

1 comment:

  1. I will begin to post some of the recipes for this tomorrow. We were preparing for the possibility of hurricane Irene coming our direction so that took up a lot of my time. But everything should be ok and I can post some of these tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete