Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Recipe Photos

I will be adding photos to each of the recipes. Some of them I do not have high res. on them so they don't look pretty, but as soon as I make the recipe again I will add to it. That way you can see how mine turned out. I know I always like to see a photo with recipes to compare and want to offer the same for those who view mine. Later on I will also be posting my "tips" that I give in recipes as well to show how, descriptions can only take you so far sometimes. If anyone would like a tip they are more than welcome to post a comment asking me and if I can help and answer I will.
Have a good day everyone, off to test some more recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment