Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Orange Cream Cheese Frosting

1-8oz pkg of cream cheese
juice of 3-4 oranges/tangerine ( I prefer organic oranges, they aren't as bitter or tangerines)
1/4-1/2 cup of powdered sugar, depends on how sweet you want
zest of the oranges/tangerines juiced

Let the cream cheese reach room temperature, I usually leave it sitting out while I make the cinnamon rolls so that its ready to go. Once to room temperature beat until smooth add in the orange juice and the powdered sugar, start with 1/4 cup, taste and add more if desired. Next zest the oranges/tangerines. Mix it in and dollop it on top of the cinnamon rolls. This is also really good to dip banana bread, zucchini bread into also delicious with the cinnamon wheat thins

No comments:

Post a Comment