Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tip:

Have one of those "coated" whisks? With the silicone coating? I just took a long look at mine and in the splits food can get caught in them! Check out yours and see. Careful with that, we don't want people to get sick from our food! I am going to be purchasing an all silicone one pretty soon, metal bends too easily and I don't think that I will ever buy a coated one again!

And January is going to be pie month! Savory pies, sugary pies, just pies pies pies! I was finally able to spend my gift card at Paula Deens store. Has only taken me since July to decide on something and I just purchased her silicone fold over pie presses, they have a little pocket to put the goodies in and one is a star and the other a heart. Should be rather interesting to see what type of pies this mind can come up with! Have any ideas? Send them my way, either as a comment on here on my email or on the ReelScrumptious Kitchen facebook page!

Happy Eating Foodies!
--Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment