Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Marinara Quesadilla

--makes 4 quesadillas

1/2 cup favorite marinara, I usually make my own but I have my "emergency" stash of jars, I use Newmans Own, delicious and friendly
4 tortillas
large mozzarella "log" ball
nonstick spray


Heat large pan over medium heat, spray nonstick spray and place the tortilla inside add 4-6 slices of mozzarella cheese to one half of it and about 4-5 tablespoons of the marinara, or more if you would like. Fold over half of the tortilla and cook for about 2 min, flip and cook another 2 min, reduce heat if it starts to brown too much. Slice and eat up!
We made this as just a quick fix little meal, and it was killer. My daughter said "Daddy? You know Momma made dis, dis is awesdome" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment