Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Some busy things in my life....

Way to many things to do! I have been working on the teriyaki recipes, which I have them they aren't a new recipe to me but as anyone who knows me knows that I don't measure much. So I have to go over my recipes and measure them out. My recipes consist of a list of things I throw into a bowl to create a meal, no numbers so I have to remake them and measure until its to the taste that I am looking for. Last night I took pictures to post, only to find that my husband to the cord that hooks my camera to my computer, so I have to use one computer to send to my computer to them use the program that I use to edit my pictures and then to post them, this is what I mean, very little things turn to big things in my house.

I did manage the time today to post some new recipes. I am also trying to recreate a cookie I messed up that ended coming out wonderful and becoming a big hit. Luckily these accidents tend to happen to me often, and my husband will brag about the food that he ends up eating. I am also needing to find out how to fix my recipe list with all that selection junk on it that I can't seem to make go away! And also add all the new recipes to the recipe list. I am also trying to create a page of my photography.
I am doing all this while also testing a cooking school for free, taking care of 2 amazing pains in the booty and on giant husky of a pain! And now doing so while my husband is gone for the month. Then you just add the normal everyday life stuff. I am also looking into creating menus for people and taking pictures of their food.
All the while I am looking for good out of the home activities for my kids that are at a reasonable price and coming up with arts and crafts for them while doing homeschool preschool with my daughter.
This is my life at the moment in case you were interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment