Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gluten-Free Pancakes

1 1/2 cup gluten free baking mix. I use Pamela's
1 cup milk
1 egg
3 bananas
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons nutmeg











Mash the bananas until there is a little bit of liquid. Add the nutmeg and the baking mix. Keep mashing together the flour and banana until it almost looks like bread crumbs, add the milk, egg and vanilla. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan over medium heat. I like cast iron skillets especially for pancakes. Pour about a 1/4 cup of the pancake mix for each pancake. When you see holes start to show its time to flip. Great when paired with my Homemade simple syrup, or Simple Agave Syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment