Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fans Recipe French Onion Meatloaf

I really enjoyed this!

I didn't take a picture, too much with kids going on, but I will be making it again on payday, and I will make sure to take one then! In case you missed her recipe here it is:

french oion meatloaf
1lb. hamburger
2 slices of bread cumble up
1 oion chopped
salt,pepper,oion powder and garlic powder to taste
1 can of campbell french oion soup
mix all ingrednts together add half can of
soup to the meat
add the rest of the soup to the top of the meatloaf
bake at 350 for 1 hour

Again this is by Jaime Dinsmore, not myself. I just enjoyed the recipe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment