Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Blog by me!

I created a blog for my photography. If you would like to see it, the link is below. Mind you, I have added the really good ones, the bad ones and some eh so/so ones.
The point of the photography blog is to show what I am learning and that I am trying to become a photographer. I focus mainly on nature, food and my children. Although, I have been doing some personal photos for friends, it really helps me with learning new techniques. And I would like to learn all aspects of photography, not just food photography. If any of you are photographers and want to share some wisdom, or tell me what you think of my photos, I welcome it!


ReelShotsPhotography

I am off to bed now, sickness is kicking my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment