Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Apples & Cream Cheese Snack

Heidi Schirer's Apples & Cream Cheese Snack

1)Cut 3 green apples to slices.
2)Put an 8 oz of cream cheese in the center of plate pushing the slices into the square to spread the cream cheese. ( almost looks like a flower when u push it out)
3)Drizzle carmel apple dip on the apple slices.
4)Sprinkle chopped pecan pieces on top.
Enjoy!

I made it her way, which was soo yummy. Then, I was in the cupboard and found some things that I wanted to try and add to it. I added a little bit of agave to my taste to the cream cheese. I mixed some macadamia nut chunks into some Nutella, and sprinkled some cinnamon around. Like I said her way is amazing and much faster, and its a very versatile recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment