Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Spinach scramble

I know sounds gross right? It's not!! It's easy yummy and packed full of yummy nutrients. If you are dieting just use 1 full egg and about 6 egg whites. One yolk will boost your protein.

7 eggs
Small bag of frozen spinach
Butter, to taste
Pinch of salt
1 tsp pepper

Beat the eggs salt and pepper together. Empty the frozen spinach into a large pan. When it's almost fully defrosted add the eggs. And just cook the rest of the way through. My kids love this!
You can add tomatoes, avocado, onion or garlic more salt whatever and it's delicious. Also really yummy if you substitute the salt and pepper for half a ranch packet mmm.
Enjoy!

Sorry I haven't been in much lately I am trying to learn to manage my time with food, photography, at home business, and now with possibly going to school!! Bear with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment