Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

New business venture.

This has nothing really to do with food but this is what I have been working on. And why I have been so MIA lately. Check it out if you would like :)

reelmiraclewraps.blogspot.com

Http://reelmiraclewraps.myitworks.com.

I did make some biscuit wrapped turkey dogs! Yummy. Either use homemade biscuit batter or cheap store bought. You can put a slice of cheese in with the dog or pepperoni or salami, sauerkraut or whatever you like. And since my oven was being cleaned I used the frying pan and grape seed oil and cooked over medium heat until "puffy" an lighty browned was soo good!

Hope you all had a wonderful fourth of July!!!

Valerie reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment