Food photo of the week

Food photo of the week
Chocolate Chip Cookies...I really like how this one came out! Proud of myself on this picture!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

New around My Blog

From Historic Savannah, My Picasa Web Albums , and web page reelshotsphotography.blogspot.com.




This was actually picked out by my daughter as I was trying to figure out what I should do to my blog to make it different. She chose this, her first choice was a very vibrant purple, but Blogger would only show this template in a dark purple, she was not a fan so she chose pink. She loves flowers and the outdoors so she picked the flowers. And here we have the end result of the blogs overall look. Very spring like.

To navigate around, I know it looks rather Oh My Gosh right now, but its simpler than it looks. If you scroll over to the right of the page a little side bar pops out and thats where you can become a follower, subscribe or view my facebook badge, if you just click the post it will open up and allow you to click the What Happens Next? button or to scroll through other posts. I am also creating a page on Google+ for those that prefer to use that method of social networking and viewing pages.



If you look at the header it says Magazine, Mosaic, Classic, etc... the little drop down arrow will allow you to decide how YOU would like to view my Blog. I thought that it was a nice added touch since we all don't have the same idea of how we like to view things.

I am off now to make some more of the Nutella Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies, I am going to be giving them to the maintenance men and ladies in the management's office of my apartments. They are pretty awesome, so I wanted to make them a little treat :)

Today is going to be  a day filled with screaming kids, howling wolf, cleaning and chasing said kids! I am also going to be looking up a few arts and crafts for kids as well. I will post those pictures and links or if they just happen to be my own idea.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment